- Always use the pots and pans in our COOKWARE set by preference.
- If using induction pans other than those in our dedicated COOKWARE set, you must use the supplied silicone mats. Failure to use the mats may lead to breakage of the slab.
- Do not use induction adapters of any type: they may result in breakage of the slab.
- When cooking, ensure pots and pans contain liquid or food to avoid the risk of overheating of cookware and the slab, with the consequent risk of breakage.
- If you have placed frozen foods on the top, wait for a few minutes before you start the cooking process, to avoid possible thermal shock and breakage of the slab.
- Do not place excessively cold products on the top when it is still hot, to avoid possible thermal shock and breakage of the slab.
- A single pot/pan must not be placed on more than one active inductor.
- After long cooking processes the surface of the top may be very hot and remain hot for a long time: take care to avoid burns.
- The "H" symbol will remain visible on the remote control display for 5 minutes after the cooking system has been switched off, after which it will be cleared to save energy, even though the surface may still be hot: take care to avoid burns.
- Do not tamper with the appliance. Any repairs must be carried out exclusively by a qualified person recommended by the manufacturer.
- The appliance must be installed by a qualified person.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE PRESCRIPTIONS, WARNINGS, AND METHODS FOR USE, MAY RESULT IN RISKS OF SLAB BREAKAGE AND POTENTIAL HEALTH HAZARDS.
INSTRUCTION MANUAL Cooking Surface Prime 3.0 ENG
INSTRUCTION MANUAL Cooking Surface Prime 4.0 ENG